We are creative, ambitious and ready for challenges! Hire Us
Project Description – The client which is a local business providing racking and shelving requested for a website to be constructed to compliment their brand. For every website project development, it all starts with six phases.
1) Information Gathering – This asked targeted questions such as; What group of people that you would like to reach primarily? Would clients be B2B or the general public? What highlights you will like to include to stand apart from competitors?
2) Structure –This involved developing a sitemap, content outline, website wireframe and audit on content.
3) Design – This included design research, idea generation, a prototype and Mockup design for feedback.
4) Build – This involved intial design and setup in an offline environment using a website builder to develop the html pages, and choosing theme and template.
5) Testing – This involved functionality testing, usability, interface testing, and compatibility testing of the pages with various devices and web browsers.
6) Launch – This involved meeting with the stakeholder on Search engine Optimization, maintenance, etc and then launching the website which can be found here: ISLAND RACKING.